Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions Chocolate Brown
Hair100 Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions Chocolate Brown use micro ring instead of glue. Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions can be set down by using pliers without heat. It is easy way to use and re-apply. Whatever you want to add length or volume to you own hair, and change your hair style instantly, Hair100 Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions Chocolate Brown is a good choice for you.
- *Easy to apply and remove
- *No damage to hair
- *No glue and heat needed
- *Can be washed, cut, curled, dyed and straightened
- *Can be reused and re-applicable: either slide it up along the hair or remove it completely, and then re-apply it.
How many strands of micro loop hair extensions do I need for a full head?
Normally 120 strands of hair100 micro loop hair extensions are enough for a full head. If you think you need more hair, you may buy more strands.
How to apply Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions?
- Use a comb to separate the hair into four workable sections: two in the front and two in the back. Hold your remaining hair up with clips.
- Separate your hair across the back into very small sections ensuring you make a clean straight line. Starting with one of the back sections. Pick up a small section of your own hair (about the same volume as one strand of Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions) and twist it to make it easy to handle. Take one strand of Micro Loop Hair Extensions and slide your own hair through the white plastic loop.
- Making sure to work closely to the scalp, pull the plastic loop tab from the bottom and keep pulling until your own hair pass through the micro bead. The white loop should now be completely free from the micro bead.
- Move the extension strand towards your scalp, but don not make it too close. Please leave enough to give a little free swing. Put the extension hair downward and take a pair of pliers to flatten the micro bead firmly. Make sure the bead lies flat against your head.
- Then repeat above Steps on the remaining sections of your own hair until you have applied all of the extensions. Furthermore, To make the hair look completely natural and cover up the micro rings, remember leave a small section in the front undone. You will have enough your own hair left around the hair line to cover the micro beads if you wish to wear your hair up.
Why do some micro loop ring hair extensions slide down or fall out sometimes? What can I do once this happen?
If the micro loops/beads are not clamped evenly and tightly when apply, the hair extensions may slide down or the hair may fall out when you brush hair. As brushing hair giving a downward force to the micro loop ring hair extensions every time, they may slide down a little bit from the original position after wearing a certain time. Once this happen, you need to fix it immediately, otherwise, the hair may start to fall out. If the problem is not fixed in time, more hair may fall out afterward. As micro loop hair extension is a kind of product which is re-applicable, what you need to do is to open the micro loops/beads carefully and slightly by using professional pliers which you can find easily from our website, move the strands up to the position you like. Then, clamp micro loops/beads evenly and tightly.
The things you may need to pay attention to when wearing micro ring hair extensions:
- *Don’t use cosmetics, oils, sprays and etc on the hair extension, because they may cause hair become dry easily.
- *Don’t use the shampoo with special functions which may cause hair become dry easily.
- *Avoid to apply high temperature on the hair extensions, as they may cause hair become dry easily and shorten the lifetime of the hair extensions. Please make the temperature under 180°C, it may help to make your hair extensions work longer.
- *Don’t wearing the hair extensions to swim, as swimming pool water may contain some chemical which may cause hair become dry easily.
- *If you need to dye the hair extensions, please note that some dyeing liquids may cause hair become dry easily. Please test a small strand first to see if they work together well. Also, as the third party’s work is involved, we are not responsible for the dyeing result.
As a result, once the hair become dry. it may become fizzy and shorten the lifetime of the hair extensions. Many facts which you may not realize may cause hair become dry easily . The above suggestion is only part of them for your reference, but all of them. Therefore, please try your best to avoid any possible facts which may not be good to your hair extensions and to keep your hair extensions to work as long as possible.
Hair100 Micro Loop Ring Hair Extensions Chocolate Brown is perfect products for people who have chocolate brown hair.